Thank you for your interest in Carrick-on-Shannon Community School.
The teaching positions advertised below are subject to the following conditions:
- All appointments are subject to the sanction and approval of the Department of Education and the position not being filled as part of the redeployment process.
- The required application form is available through www.carrickcs.ie/vacancies
- Teaching Council registration (stating the subjects you are recognised to teach) is required.
- A Garda Vetting Disclosure will be required for appointment.
- Shortlisting may apply.
- Canvassing will disqualify.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applications by post or email only.
No letter of application, CV or written reference should accompany submitted Application Forms (for classroom teaching posts only).
The following posts are now advertised on www.educationposts.ie: Please read the job advertisements carefully. To access the application form, please click on the relevant link below:
The closing date for applications is 3pm on Friday, 13th October 2023.
If you wish to email your application, please send it to [email protected]
PDF application forms can be downloaded and opened with Word. See here for more details.