Thank you for your interest in Carrick-on-Shannon Community School.
Vacancies which may arise for the 2021/2022 academic year will be posted here. We also advertise these positions on www.educationposts.ie
Vacancies - August 2021
Please note the following:
- All appointments are subject to the sanction and approval of the Department of Education and the position not being filled as part of the redeployment process.
- An Application Form is available on our website www.carrickcs.ie under 'Vacancies'.
- Teaching Council registration (stating the subjects you are recognised to teach) is required.
- A Garda Vetting Disclosure will be required for appointment.
- Shortlisting may apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will disqualify.
- Closing date for receipt of applications is the 26th August 2021 @ 1pm. Applications by post or email to email@example.com .
- Interviews are scheduled to take place in Carrick-on-Shannon Community School on or after the 30th August 2021.
- Carrick-on-Shannon Community School is an equal opportunities employer.
- Click on the advertised position for access to the relevant Applilcation Form.